- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
- OK, where’s my Aston? 15/07/2021
Daily Archives: 11/10/2020
It is a commonplace, certainly on this blog, that the whole crisis (qua “crisis”) of COVID-19 in the UK, and in the US, has been triggered by the Imperial College computer models of Ian Ferguson. One might quibble about their direct influence on the rest of the world, but given the me-tooism evident in every measure taken by governments, from Cultural Maskism to the cult of eschatological vaccines, it is likely that when America blinked, others would jump.