- School statistics lessons 23/07/2021
- Vaccine Passports -Incompetence, Groupthink, Psyops or Conspiracy? 19/07/2021
- The scale of the PCR problem 17/07/2021
- An appeal to Better Builders everywhere 16/07/2021
- OK, where’s my Aston? 15/07/2021
Daily Archives: 18/11/2020
So said the excellent Laurence Fox on Talk Radio last evening. His meaning was that, like any endemic virus, we just need to get back to normal life, even if that means civil disobedience to a government now ruling entirely by fear. But the phrase “isn’t going anywhere,” whilst it can mean we’re lumbered with COVID, would also be true if the virus were stone cold dead. And there seems to be increasing evidence that, in effect, it is.