A very short post today, simply giving this link to an important report on the admission data for a large UK NHS hospital trust. “John Dee,” a retired NHS statistician, does an in-depth analysis of the data on admissions, morbidity and deaths relating to COVID-19, and finds that what the publicly available statistics describe bears little relationship to reality. Given the “lockstep” phenomenon see across the world regarding COVID, I have little doubt simnilar things are true for non-British readers.
- A great COVID overview (doesn’t spare the authorities) 25/01/2022
- Dangerous liars (running the show) 22/01/2022
- Big Brother is (still) watching you 21/01/2022
- Fig-leaves or concealed weapons? 20/01/2022
- Greatest or smallest pandemic in a century? 18/01/2022