- Old views on biology tested empirically 01/12/2021
- Pseudoscience and a challenge from history 30/11/2021
- Opinion polls as mind control 29/11/2021
- Revisiting evolution (on the same old season ticket) 28/11/2021
- Get the shot or get shot 23/11/2021
Daily Archives: 11/11/2021
Back in 2019, when I wrote Seeing through Smoke, I surprised myself by becoming not only skeptical of the whole climate science narrative, but convinced that it is part of the same deception at work in the post-modern moral system that James Lindsay usefully labels “Identity Marxism.” Up to that time I’d taken it for granted the general picture was true, despite the dishonesty of the some of the rhetoric of people like Michael Mann and David Attenborough. Enlightenment came, as it usually does, by looking beneath the bonnet.