- Bible Study: The finding of the Book of the Pandemic 26/01/2021
- Overturning Sumptions 23/01/2021
- Whole-cost denialism – wilful blindness or myth? 21/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 2) 20/01/2021
- How Christ released Prometheus (but not like Adam did) 18/01/2021
Daily Archives: 23/09/2014
In chapters 4-5 of Being as Communion William Dembski leads us towards the introduction of information theory by laying some semi-technical groundwork. “Possible worlds” logic will be familiar (and maybe intimidating) to anyone who has seen its use as a tool of analytic philosophy. Fortunately he uses it sparingly and clearly. “Matrices of possibility” are perhaps less familiar, but are actually another of those concepts that makes sense of so many often cloudy things.