- Bible Study: The finding of the Book of the Pandemic 26/01/2021
- Overturning Sumptions 23/01/2021
- Whole-cost denialism – wilful blindness or myth? 21/01/2021
- Lockdown – a nationwide prospective study (update 2) 20/01/2021
- How Christ released Prometheus (but not like Adam did) 18/01/2021
Daily Archives: 24/09/2014
In the next couple of chapters of Being as Communion William Dembski gives a fairly standard introduction to information theory, which is unremarkable but reminds me how many people who decry the relevance of information in life have failed to read anything about it. It’s as good a place to start as any. But he then goes on, in chapter 8, to a more individual discussion of the relationship of intelligence to nature.