- Lasting effects of debunked theories 18/06/2021
- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
Daily Archives: 04/06/2012
Romans 8.28-39 is, unquestionably, about assurance. And it touches upon the “doctrines of grace” covered in a few recent threads. A few years ago a charismatic friend of mine (now deceased) used to point to verse 38, where it says: For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Christ that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. And he would nod gravely and say, “There’s one important omission from that list – ourselves. God has done everything … Continue reading
Since we’ve had some discussion here about the covenants in the Bible, and covenant theology, I thought I’d put some links to a series of articles I did in a magazine called Prophecy Today between 2004 and 2005, in case anyone finds it useful.