- Lasting effects of debunked theories 18/06/2021
- How climate alarmism becomes a woke cause 13/06/2021
- Lies, damned lies and … not even statistics 11/06/2021
- Local Orchidaceae 08/06/2021
- Why the vaccine was predictably (in retrospect!) a bad idea 04/06/2021
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The two BioLogos threads I mentioned here attracted some attention at Uncommon Descent. There seemed some consensus amongst even those who disagree on detail that Darrel Falk and other BioLogos people are somewhat less than forthcoming on just how they relate God’s creative input to outcomes in the “natural” order.
Something about this story tickled my fancy. It made me think of this Monty Python sketch, but I’ve posted a link to that before on this blog, so it would be shortchanging you to repeat it. Instead here’ a less obvious memory of another elderly scientist with aquatic interests: Perhaps a more realistic representation: